Re: In the "why didn't I think of that?" dept...

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 19:50:21 EDT

Yeah man. I noticed that contraption on the TB pix... I knew I had seen
it somewhere before but just couldn't place it! It's the upside down
airhat locking screwthingy (very technical terminology, trust me ;-)

Thanks. If I can find it, I'll give it a try.

T.

P.S. (this is kinda' embarrassing) I couldn't really see any change in the
TB :( Could somebody give me the "narrative for dumbass's" so I can truly
appreciate what I'm looking at? If you can't or won't because your mom
told you not to talk to dummies and strangers, I'll understand <sniff>,
<sniff>.