Be gone a week-Wed nite drags

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 20:22:52 EDT

mail from 10-2 until 10-10 now I don't want you birds bashin on the autos
while I'm gone just because I won't be here to help defend them, I wouldn't do
it to you 5 sp yaahooos. And don't be hammmerin on the juicers neither :-)

Had the same problem at the drags again this week, Jon showed up :-) Atleast I
didn't have to run him til the 2nd round and shurrrr enough took me out again,
no respect for his elders, none. Yepper he did good but it was easier this
week there weren't as many there. He's on his own next week but I sure he can
handle them again, HHmmmmmmm maybe some kind of a home run record he'd be
going for, 3 firsts places in a row now that'd be neat, GO GET EM Jon !!!

See ya all in a week

Bill