Re: Wed nite drags...details please Jon

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 20:22:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/98 9:18:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Boog318@aol.com
writes:

<< We
 could meet up south of the track and I'll get ya there.
 Man, I would love to see you guys run down here! If youre really serious, I
 can get specific dates for "run what ya brung" nites. I know ther is one
this
 friday, I am tempted to go again, oh if I only had another daily-
 driver......I'd rather wait to see if you guys will show. I have to run
 then.:0).
 Boog >>

South of it c'mon we'd be comin from the north and it be a long trip at that.
Sounds like a fun place. Not much chnace of me making it this year, hain't
enough time to get done half of what I have to get done before snow flys but
could be game for some future date.

Bill