Re: The California list grows...

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 21:02:42 EDT

<< By my reckoning, the So. Cal & Nor. Cal areas are basically tied so far.
 One person is only interested in a local meeting of the areas: which is good
 to know. So if anyone else on the list feels the same, let me know so we can
 all consider this in our decision.
    Some cool ideas as places to meet might be some old (abandoned?) airfield,
 Pt. Magu Missle range/Vandenburg, Morro Bay/San Luis Area, Edwards
 AFB/Tahachape <sp?> Pass, or somewhere else in between So. Cal and Nor. Cal.
    The best thing to do now is to decide if we want to separate the meets or
 not. I would like to see everyone together (the more the merrier) but
 obviously, that may not suit everyone. I'd also want to beat out that measly
 Texican get together <wink!><wink!> ^_^. Your opinions folks?

 Shaun H. >>

I will drive anywhere!

Brad