Re: The California list grows...

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 00:52:44 EDT

Hey, I WOULD drive anywhere (500 miles or less), but I am in the uncertain
state
of how my Dakota is running right now. I wouldn't want to drive too far and
not be
able to afford to get it back home!!! I am a bit of a worry wart, but when
I see a
drop of oil (or in my case a fairly large wet area on the front area of the
motor), I
tend to want to get it fixed... Right now I am switching jobs, and want to
make
my Dakota go another month or two before I do a complete redo....

Sam '95 SLT