Re: Re: Question for the Dak Dragsters?BRAD

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 21:20:33 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/98 9:03:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, N2mopars@aol.com
writes:

<< I have the same 4.10's and a 5 speed.
 My God this thing runs like a raped ape!!

Brad, isnt that amazing! Everyone told me that was going to be to much gear
for the amount of highway driving I do! WRONG!!! I drove the R/T to lunch
today, man, unbelievable. My buddy runs the fleet cars at CTC, he said he got
beat by a Beretta GTS or GTsomething. They ran 3 times, the first 2 times he
got a fender on the Beretta, but the third time the car had him by half a
car!! He even said he got the jump on the Chivy.
Eric