Re: Re: Question for the Dak Dragsters?BRAD

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 11:47:23 EDT

<< Brad, isnt that amazing! Everyone told me that was going to be to much
gear
 for the amount of highway driving I do! WRONG!!! I drove the R/T to lunch
 today, man, unbelievable. My buddy runs the fleet cars at CTC, he said he
got
 beat by a Beretta GTS or GTsomething. They ran 3 times, the first 2 times he
 got a fender on the Beretta, but the third time the car had him by half a
 car!! He even said he got the jump on the Chivy.
 Eric >>

I love em, but surprisingly, I havent noticed a gain in the quarter mile.
Same trap speeds, same ET's.

Brad