RE: DML Stickers (almost there, finally) -Reply

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 11:21:07 EDT

Steve,
as much as I hate to mention this, my buddies F**d F150 has a factory
nostalgia decal on the inside of his tinted slider something about F**ds 50
years of building c**p or such. anyhow, its subtle, but it can defnitely be
seen. Im thinking the R/T has enough loud vinyl on the outside of it
already, a subtle decal may be just the ticket.....
BKB