Stickers...to combine or not to combine?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 11:25:02 EDT

I am very pleased with both the idea of hte ram by itself (with minor mods)
and with the idea of a "combination" sticker .

I like the simplicity of the lone Ram with the URL built in somewhere . It
would be less cluttery and take up less space . It would probably be easier
to make and maybe cheaper and easier to read since the detail wouldn't be
quite so small .

I like the combination type because it would actually have the DML block
letters though . I wouldn't like this type though because it would have to
be a basically rectangular sticker and not a cut-out .

What I like (and remember , everyone is going to have a different idea)
would be the Ram we have now , but with a different snout , and "DML"
written on the upper part of the sidewall of the visible tire , with
"www.dakota-truck.net" on the lower half of hte visible sidewall of the
tire . The only thing that would be a problem here may be that the web
address may either be too small to read , since it would have to fit on the
tire , or that the sticker would be too big so that you didn't make the web
address so small .

At any rate , I think we should settle on at least two popular designs .

Then , maybe (and I'm not volunteering Jon for any more work than he
already does) Jon can put up a page with both examples , and allow members
to vote on which design they like the best . That way no-one can complain
that it was unfair .

Maybe even somehow requiring the voter's e-mail address to ensure that they
subscribe to hte DML and that they don't vote more than once .

Sounds like a lot of work , but I don't know how to do it , so I just
thought of a perfect world scenario .

PEACE

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html