Re[2]: Gtech

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 22:40:23 EDT

<<I have the Pro but haven't really used it as there not any place safe (from
Cops) near where I live.

Bill>>

Hmmmmmmmm... Now I'm intrigued! I used to delete all these Gtech posts until I
read this one (I thought it was a static test or computer program)... How does
it work? If you gotta' hide to use it, it must mean that you gotta' really open
her up to get a reading, no? Hmmmmmm... *again*, I'm interested. How much,
where do I get one and, again, how does it work?

Thanks.

T.