Re: Post Amp- Pre Amps

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 01:05:14 EDT

any stereo shop should have this ready made and inexpensive. Also many amps are
designed to be driven from your speaker outputs. Don't expect this way of
amplifing your stereo to be as clear sounding as having real rca outputs on a
stereo. I doubt that ANY factory stereos have rca jacks on them. Get a good
aftermarket unit. You will be much happier with the sound and several companies
now make units that fit the Chrysler dash without an adaptor. (Pioneer has 3
models and Jensen also has some now)
Jim in Waco

> Subject: Re: DML: CD\Cass\Radio combo have pre-amp outputs?
>
> >Nope it doesn't.
>
> >Later,
> >Geoffrey
>
> get a 4 ohm dummy load that can handle
> those amps. Connect a parallel high value load
> Take the tap out of the parallel resistor
> need the pre-amp outs for.

this is too much trouble!!!!!!!!!!