Beaten By a Minivan!!!

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 01:13:05 EDT

Yeah,

You read that right.....

Here's the story:

I'm sitting at a light, minding my own business, when I see a tan Caravan
pull up next to me. I see a set of custom rims and a turbo sticker on the
side. I'm thinking, cool!!, those are pretty rare. I haven't seen one
since I was a little kid. My dad's friend in Michigan had a 5spd turbo
van. Anyhow, he starts revvin' his motor and I notice it's not quite
stock. Light turns green, and he is GONE!!! I mean GONE!! He blew me in
the weeds!!!

I ended up catching up with him at a light a couple blocks down. We spoke
shortly and I followed him to a Sonic. He popped the hood, and boy, he had
a big ass intercooler on that thing. The guy also had BFG Drag Radials
(235/60's)on it. He also talked about some of those Super 60 parts. We
went out and parked on the "drag" for awhile. He took me for a ride.
Uh...damn that thing was quick.

Then we went hunting for races.....hehehehehehehehe!!! Nothing like seeing
the jaw drop on a 98 Mustang Cobra owner as a Minivan whoops his ass!!
Same with Mr. Z28, and the dude with a V-tec, NOS, and Type-R decals. Not
that I believed all those things anyway...He lost worse than me, in front
of the local riceburner shop.

hehehehehehehehehehe.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry...just too damn funny.....

Moral of the story....

When in West Texas and you come up on a tan turbo van, you better have a
fast ass truck...

Dak Content: My truck needs nitrous...

Brian