Lousy Night Part 2

From: TXSTIM@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 02:56:23 EDT

Besides the exhaust trouble, I really stank at the tree. On my third run, the
guy in the other lane stages. I stage. Rev up engine, get ready...Nothing.
The tree is sitting there with all four staging lights lit and doesn't move.
Look around, back off gas, and relax. Somebody whistles, and the lights start
dropping. I pull a 1.03 RT. The same thing happens again on my fifth run.
This time I hear the guy whistle and I'm on the gas. I pull a .440. Red
Light. This just wasn't my night. The only positive thing is I beat two
different red 5.0 Mustangs, and some Jap thing with one of those beehive
exhaust systems.