RE: Radar Detector

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 23:18:14 EDT

I have the V1 and like it a lot. Its larger than the Bel, so you have =
watch out if you're in "radar detectors are illegal" country (like I =
am)
as its visable on the dash. My bud has a Bel, and it worked well until
the police removed it from his possession after picking it up with VG2
(radar detector detection equipment they have in the cruisers), even
though Bel said it was "undetectable". Bel did send him a 'new' model
which was really supposed to be undetectable, but didn't pay is $800+
ticket for having the detector...
=A0
Craig