Re: Re: Gtech and police

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Oct 04 1998 - 11:29:04 EDT

Give it to 'em man and tell 'em your brothers and sisters of the DML
insisted you let 'em borrow it... That way they'll be thinking what kind,
compassionate and generous people you and the rest of the DML members are
(you know, creme de la creme of society)... They'll tell two friends, and
so on, and so on; and once we all get our DML stickers on the back window
we'll never have to worry about tickets again and will be able to throw all
our radar detectors away!!!!

How's that for a "Domino Theory" interpretation -- or is this, "Winning the
Hearts and Minds" theory?! Anyway I smell an acronym coming on... This is
the DTBF -or- WHMBF... Guaranteed to get you 3/10ths +/- at the track :-)

T.
"That's my theory and I'm stikin' to it!" in Boston