Re: Re: Gtech and police

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 21:00:43 EDT

At 10:36 AM 10/3/98 PDT, you wrote:
>After the local small town police found out I had a GTech, they wanted
>to borrow it to try out their new Crown Victoria high performance
>cruisers. I haven't given it to them yet, but it may be worth it.
>
>Dave

NEVER PASS UP THE OPPERTUNITY TO GET IN GOOD WITH THE LOCAL POLICE. I used
to work at a Hardees that gave free meals to police on duty. We had
conventions regularly of 20+ state/local cops. Knowing that many cops has
gotten me out of 3!! tickets. I've never gotten even a written warning in
the 6 times I've been pulled over :)
                Michael Meyerhoff
                  mmeye@umr.edu
                  ICQ# 5624146