Hello all

From: tony hirko (tonyhirko@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Oct 04 1998 - 11:07:56 EDT

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I accidentally
found the DML homepage while surfin' Mopar sites, looking for my dream
Hemi'cuda. I had no idea the Dakota had such a loyal following, but I love
mine. I own a 93 2wd longbed 318 auto, and as you all know, that thing
flies. I bought the truck used after realizing that my 77 Jeep CJ7 could
not handle my weekend excursions, and be able to get me to work five days a
week. I needed a 2wd to avoid any temptations to go 'wheelin.
        Since I signed on, I have got too many emails to deal with. I'll try to
keep up with the list though. Is there a forum/bulletin board up; maybe
DML could start one? I can't receive all these emails at work, but I can
keep a browser open all day. BTW, I participate in some Jeep forums, and
I find they work well; I had to unsubscribe to the Jeep mailing list, cause
of too many emails. I tried digest mode, but that sucks too, I end up
lurking in the archives.
        I'm not trying to change a good thing, just my newbie .02
Peace, Tony