Re: Body Lift

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 04 1998 - 21:10:20 EDT

I have also heard something about not putting body lifts in trucks with air
bags but I have seen hundreds of airbag equipped trucks at truck shows so I
don't know how accurate that info was. I do know that there is a federal
regulation limiting body lift to a maximum of 3".

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/MotorCity/Downs/9219