Re: Totaled R/T -Reply

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 04 1998 - 23:56:44 EDT

Think of all the jokes that have died, while this one lives on. The "hand
out the window" died after about 2 weeks, the "punky strypes" didn't last
long, heck, even Tony/Amanda left before this joke died. I'm proud to be
the most made fun of DMLer. :-)
I never will forget that fateful day in the parking lot at school,
installing my new, pretty chrome air filter, shutting the hood, and seeing
that little pimple look up at me, the hood only barely shut. ahhhh it
brings back memories of when my Dak was hit by an errant golf ball, leaving
a huge dent in the roof, or of when that big ugly chevy decided he wanted to
stop for no reason, after only going 4 car legnths, in the rain, ahhhhhh
such a great memory.
Kid Dakota: Mom, I don't have to do what you say! I'm my own Dakota!
Mama Dakota: If you don't obey your parents, you know what happens!
Kid Dakota: Noooooooo don't sell me to Robert Trottmann!!!!! Anything but
that!!!!!
Later,
Robert

--