Proper Break in & 99 prices

From: Allen Nguyen (allen@networkiowa.com)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 01:40:40 EDT

Hi, I'm new to the group ... actually I've been browsing thru
some of the archives. Just picked up my 99' CC, 4x4, 5.2L,
power seat, 4FT, SLT this past weekend ... so now I feel like
I can legitimately join in.

Love the truck so far ... much better than my previous
truck (Nissan 4x4).

I would appreciate suggestions on the proper way to break
it in. Also, I plan to be pulling a 19-20 ft boat with it next
spring. Are there any special breaking-in methods for towing?

Thanks

PS: I saw some earlier postings about 99' pricing. I've been
negotiating based on invoice pricing from carpoint. Just wanted
to let everyone know they're way, way off. I compared item-by-item
after receiving my sticker. Since I special ordered the truck, didn't
get to see the sticker til the truck came in. A majority of the MSRP on
the options didn't even match up with carpoint's. I ended up getting
the truck for $100 over invoice. Thought I was getting it for $359 under!
www.stoneage.com was right on target with invoice pricing.