Re: Orange Dakota - where is it?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 05:21:50 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/98 11:01:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ryanmc@concentric.net writes:

<< Does anyone know that link??? I was taking some ideas from it and have
lost
 the address.

Ryan, the "idea police" must have confiscated it knowing that you were going
to take an idea from it. I heard that they had one carriage bolt almost in
custody as well. Something about "...for the safety of all man kind, not to
mention for the good of all hoods." I don't know what that meant but Im sure
they have it all undercontrol!
Eric
My dak goes vrooooooom!