Re: License Plate Lights w/ Roll Pan -Reply

From: Kevin Bonanno (kevin_bonanno@harvard.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 12:43:54 EDT

Yeah it is two neon accent tubes, like the ones in crutchfield, but they
dont have the cig lighter hookups, just wires, power and ground. I got
small 8" tubes and put one under the dash over the pedals and the other
on the passenger side. I Just ziptied them in to existing holes. You dont
actually see the tubes, just the glow on your feet. I wired them to a
switch that i put in the factory foglight dummy to the left of the
steering wheel. I also got a set of those carbon fiber/ aluminum pedals
so theres something to look at in the light. You should be able to get
the tubes at any custom car stereo shop, crutchfield seemed kinda high
$$$.

Kevin Bonanno

Harvard Planning and Real Estate

Ph. 617.496.5778