RE: stainless steel exhaust

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 13:44:58 EDT

DML,
Dont really care what the advertising literature says, my "stainless"
exhaust tip is rusting badly, beyond what any stainless Im familiar with is
capable of in so short a time. I believe that the stainless system does not
extend to the tip, on the R/T at least. The muffler is definitely stainless
as is the cat. Not sure about the headpipes although they may be. The 3"
outlet pipe? My jury is still out since the tip has rusted.
BKB