Break In

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 04:36:10 EDT

-----------------------------

>Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 01:09:04 -0400 (EDT)
>From: allen@networkiowa.com
>ubject: DML: breaking in

>Just picked up my 99' CC, 4x4, 5.2L, power seat, 4FT, SLT
>this past weekend. Love the truck so far ... much better
>than my previous truck (Nissan 4x4).

>I would appreciate suggestions on the proper way to break
>it in. Also, I plan to be pulling a 19-20 ft boat with it next
>spring. Are there any special breaking-in methods for towing?

>Thanks

Allen:

There are break-in instructions in your owner's manual. Nothing special for
towing. I presume you have the optional towing package...if not you'll need
to look into it. Your boat will be too heavy for a bumper hitch and you
will want a auto-trans cooler.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.