RE: TB Mod Question for the Pro's

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 18:42:41 EDT

In regards to removing the air horn around the throttle bores, I haven't
tried it yet. My feeling is that it would induce turbulence in the throttle
bores. Currently, we
don't have a problem with flow. With the new throttle shaft and the bigger
bores, flow is approx. 710 CFM. We are looking at a chip solution to solve
the lean
condition at WOT. Eventually, we will flow a TB with the air horn removed
and let you know.....
        Frank