Re: TB Mod Question for the Pro's

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 20:30:41 EDT

After debating the do it myself throttle body mods I want to try one out.....I
plan on calling around some junk yards this week to see if anyone has throttle
bodies for my 93 V6....I want to have one to do some mods on so I can still
drive my Dak, cause I cant afford to have it down a day......does anyone know
what other year of Dak's throttle bodies will bolt on with no mods to my 93?
Like do 95's bolt on or no? I just want to know what yaers I need to look for
and what years to avoid.....thanks alot
Kyle