Lets finalize the DML logos

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 23:38:39 EDT

<< I have another idea for using the Ram and still having the "DML" name and
 "www.Dakota-Truck.net" built in and maybe even "Member" somewhere .

 We can take the current or a slightly modified version of the Ram , and
 simply Have "DML" around the top , and "www.Dakota-Truck.net" around the
 bottom , with "Member" lengthwise directly under the Ram .

 To visualize this , think of something like an official seal , where the
 wording wraps around the picture in the middle .

 We could make it just about any size , it would look great either really
 big and covering the entire window , or about the size of a coaster and
 just in the corner .

 Hope you guys know what I'm trying to say here . I can't do all that fancy
 graphic design stuff .

 Ya big egg-heads !!!!

 PEACE !

 Jack Hilton III

 Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

If I'm imagining it the same way you are, Jack, I'd like that one just as well
as the others.

I'm thinking these logos here. We have two very good designs, and you just
brought up a third design (if someone could put it together and post it? ;)).
It seems to me that if we could finalize three logos, people could chose and
order which one they wanted.
Most of the posts I read indicate we like the idea of having a logo to put on
our trucks somewheres, it's just a problem of deciding which one. Perhaps
with three logos, say one that appeals to the slammed and smoking people,
another geared towards the 4by4s, and a third "default" logo, the most people
could be pleased most of the time. I don't think it would affect the cost of
the logos any, not with the number of responses I've seen to the idea. The
guy who said he ran a sign shop might be able to verify that for us.

Anyway with a choice of three logos, that ought to be enough that most
everyone who wants to can display their membership but also have a bit more
individualism, and isn't that a big reason why we "fix up":) our trucks? All
we have to do is finish detailing the logos, post em and print em.

Enough of my rambling, there's my .0325 cents (adjusted for inflation).

Mike S.
1993 Dakota Sport
V6 5-speed and needing a window stick that doesn't include urine

P.S. I've got the time to help design these logos of anyone knows where I can
download or whatever a good graphics program for this. Someone elso would
have to post it for me when its done. Just trying to help.