Intro

From: Mullen Mark SrA 52TRNS/LGTM (Mark.Mullen@spangdahlem.af.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 02:12:30 EDT

HI,
My name is Mark Mullen and I am a fellow Dakota owner. I just recently
joined your mailing list. I'm am originally from Almond N.Y. and my family
still lives there. Anybody know where that is? I am now stationed overseas
in Germany mixing it up on the Autobahn with the Germans. I currently own a
1994 Dodge Dakota SLT 2WD with the MARK III package and a 318 with Automatic
Trans. It is now paid for so I'm considering some mods. So, hopefully you
people can point me in the right direction.
The first thing I'm looking at is the 3.21 limited slip differential,
anybody with advise, inputs, or sources for this would be greatly
appreciated.
Second I'm considering putting on the Headers and 3" exhaust all the way
back, so once again any input would be appreciated. Be it known that custom
exhaust work in Germany is a problem. Another words the is no local muffler
shop so I will need user-friendly bolt on stuff.
Thanks
Mark Mullen