Re: My next Daily Driver...

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 08:23:24 EDT

Jon -

Had to be a custom copy of hte original idea of the T-Rex . No way is
Chrysler going to go to the expense of making that thing without making
sure htat EVERYONE knows about it .

At 01:10 AM 10/6/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>At 07:50 PM 10/5/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>WOW! No that's a truck!!!!!! :-) I want one!
>>
>>Don't even need a garage.... just use the roof of your house to park on!
>>
>>T.
>>

> Is this truck (or one like it) n production? I saw a red one that looked
>like that in Western New York state. It had a sticker on the back that
>said "6x6", in the same font as the "4x4" decals. What was that thing?
>

> -Jon-

> | Affiliations: DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA. RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |
> `----------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html