Nitrous eXpress, Magnecor, AirAid, TransGo, and more.. (long)

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 11:54:07 EDT

Hi,

I've got more updates for you all on the products I've been promising you
folks & a few other interesting bits. Some people may want to skip this note
if you don't want to buy anything, as this is an advertisement.

Nitrous eXpress (www.nitrousexpress.com) - I finally have their dealer
information packet, and they offer a fairly complete line of their own
patented fuel injection nitrous systems. There are applications listed for
just about everything, but here are the ones most of us would be interested
in:

Dodge EFI V-6 & 4 cyl (50-75hp) $501
Dodge EFI (50-150hp) $501
Dodge EFI RACE single nozzle (100-250HP) $571
Dodge EFI FULL RACE dual nozzle (100-300HP) $650
Dodge EFI DUAL STAGE (50-150hp each stage) $791
Dodge Dakota V-8 (50-125hp) $615

All these kits come with 14FT of line, and a 10 lb bottle. (The full race
comes with a 15lb bottle.) These fuel injection kits are complete along with a
HD 40 amp relay, and a WOT switch. I'll even throw in free UPS ground
shipping.

These prices listed are also the lowest I (or anyone else for that matter) can
advertise w/o Nitrous eXpress refusing my business. This buy wouldn't be
limited to just Dodge kits - I could also do any other application along with
nozzle packs, jets, bottles, or accessories at the lowest price possible if
anyone's intrested.

Magnecor Ignition Cables (www.magnecor.com) - The order has been processed and
will ship soon, the only problem is the plug boots are still on backorder.
They're expecting the boots within this week, so it shouldn't be long at all.
I'm still getting checks from people to reserve their wires every day - and
there are still plenty of sets (v6, v8, and v10) that aren't spoken for. More
info is at http://members.aol.com/rdperform/magnecor.html.

The prices I'm advertising are so low here, this should be a buy no one should
miss out on.

TransGo - I have recieved their information packet also. Summit sell their
Dodge application for ~$125 w/ instructional video, and the retail is $139. I
should be able to do these kits for ~$99 w/ instructional video, and I'll have
an exact price up on my web page soon enough. This buy is a definate top
priority on my end, and I'll let everyone know when it's ready to ship.

AirAid intake (www.airaid.com) - I can still do the Ram (5.2/5.9L) app for
$190 (retail $329), and the Durango/Dakota (all engines) app for $130 (retail
$219) if enough people are interested. Evergreen Performance says they're
ready - but is the interest there?

Payment - I can now process your checks electronically, and I can now also
accept VISA and MasterCard.

Well, that should do it for now, and all inquiries should be directed to
RDPerform@aol.com... thanks! :-)

ttyl
Patrick
http://surf.to/RDPerformance