RE: RE: Re: Top speed 115?

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 12:56:27 EDT

Jodi,
As a man I can say that I have been let off of 3 tickets in my life by very
excellent examples of law enforcment professionals. One was for well over
the century mark. The type of vehicle that you are in seems to help since a
lot of HP (hiway patrol) officers are into their rides too! I have never
been let off a ticket in an "average" ride. My barracudas seem to recieve
leniaency once in a while though. So far I have not been so lucky in the
R/T except that the officer was interested in the truck and reduced the mph
to 80. I repent my evil speedin ways but still I am a speeder.
BKB