RE: Stuffing Beemer Snobs & Such

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 15:08:08 EDT

R/T,
Way to pioneer the mods!
Youve got to be real carefull about combining those mods though.
Ive had ehough trouble with the Mojo Hand (still cleaning the insides of my
windows from its last use) and havn't even protoed the hand out the window
lately due to potential lead poisoning problems Ive heard about with that
particular mod. The Two Hands out the Window (R/T pat. pend.) sounds
like a mod for vehicles in excess of 300HP or ones with Lexan windows ONLY.
How was your mileage after installation (the shirt had to weigh 1/2lb or
so)??
BKB