RE: Stuffing Beemer Snobs & Such

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 15:52:00 EDT

Dang...

I never saw this original post pop up in the DML & it is one of my biggest
pet peeves!

Actually, once my Dak gets so battered from age and 4-wheelin' -- I want to
mount railroad
ties in the place of the front bumper !! Couple of heavy duty bolts, drill
matching holes thru the railroad tie, slide that sucker on and bolt down.
That way I can push/ram just about anything outta the way & when the tie
gets too beat up, only $10 to replace!

I figure just the sight of it will be enough to cause most people to yeild
the right of way!

( Although I'd love to feed one of those ridiculous Lexus 4x4's to my Dak
for lunch.)

Oh well, time to snap back to reality.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD