Re[2]: rusty tip was:stainless steel exhaust

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 16:20:20 EDT

Yep. I've got a ton of chrome on my motorcycle and I've tried
*everything*... You can polish it, buff it, burn it, bang it, jump up and
down and yell at it and it may look good for awhile but all the time it's
saying those immortal words, "I'll be back." Nothing short of replacement
works once it starts.

T.