RE: Re[2]: rusty tip was:stainless steel exhaust

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 16:58:24 EDT

Bruce,
Your completely correct. I did not realize your DAK was new. That's what
happens when you pick something up in the middle and miss half the facts.
Yea, my original exhaust system from Dodge was a piece of garbage. It
likewise rusted almost immediately. After just over a year, it had holes it
it. It really upset me as well, even though I had already planned on
replacing it.
Rich