RE:stuffing beemers & such

From: Popovich, Greg, BMG-NY1540 (Greg.Popovich@bmge.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 14:12:39 EDT

Rob it sounds like you live in North Jersey (like near Alpine or Saddle
River).
Greg
Stock 95 DSCC V6 5spd
>I really enjoy stuffing it to the hi brow snobs that live around me as
they drive their meg $ beemers, mercedes' , lexii, infinitii and
>especially the hi buck SUVs. These are the folks I target performance
gains for, not the gum snapping kids in their high school >auto shop
rods.
>There's nothing more satisfying than putting it to those pretenders
with heavy wallets that routinely flout every rule of the road as >if
driving a german car owner exempted them .
>If I were a cop around here, I would be high on the monthly bonus list
for citations and that would be discounting speeding >tickets. There are
many more infractions for other types of dangerous driving out there
(biggest ones are failure to yield right of >way, and other erratic
moves) but it seems that the police are interested almost totally in
speeders. Perhaps this just a local thing.