RE: Lowered 4x4?

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 13:34:53 EDT

To me it would really depend on what you were doing with the truck. Mine
doesn't see any "rough stuff" (boulders, etc.), but it sees tons of
"slippery stuff" (snow, ice, water and slime covered boat ramps). So I
wanted the better handling of a lowered truck, but still needed the 4x4
for the slippery stuff, but didn't need a ton of ground clearance so the
lowered 4x4 made sense for me...

Craig