RE: cut off top linesRE: Re: Re: TB Mod Question for th

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 16:48:06 EDT

sacrificial top line
xxx
Jack,
Its happening to your posts.....
BKB

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Hilton III [mailto:HEMI@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 1998 1:20 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Re: Re: TB Mod Question for the Pro's

>only, your mileage may vary, we make no claims, blahblahblah

I always liked that statement...."for off road use only"...

It's basically a disclaimer that means , "Go ahead and use it on the street
, but if you get caught , or you don't pass the sniffer , then we told you
so ."

Fine by me .

I would guess that most mods of this nature would actually allow the
vehicle to pass s sniffer test , but since they are not "certified" , they
can't say that they will . As well as the fact that in some places , you
can't change a thing unless it has a certification number (i.e.-CARB) .

Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net