RE: RE: Re: Re: TB Mod Question for the Pro's

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 16:46:34 EDT

Jack,
Thats one of the reasons Frank doesnt machine off the tops of the TBs, They
still look stock! And they will probably pass emissions testing too (NO
Proof yet...) That may put a crimp in the "exchange" program for those with
already de-stonehenged TBs. Well have to see about that when we come to
it...
BKB