Re: RE: Respecting Other DML Member's Opinions

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 16:53:59 EDT

Damn Tate,
I didn't know you had it in ya. I was going to reply to that post by
saying let him/her do what he/she wants to. Which includes driving fast.
I drive fast and slow. It all depends on how I feel when I am driving.
The slow-asses piss me off as much as the fast ones. But, you said it
first so... Posting something saying "slow down bcs the cops will get
you" or "you will die bcs you will lose control of your vehicle and
wreck" is NOT going to change the way someone drives. Trust me, my ex is
this way. She won't stop doing what she is doing till something happens.
I know what happens to people when they drive recklessly or don't. Both
my bro and my ex are firefighter/paramedics. I hear it all. Does that
mean, if someone says what will happen if you do this or that, is going
to stop them from doing that...HELL NO! I personally say, let them speed
or let them go slow. Either way, if someone is coming up on you going
very fast, get out of the way.
K nuff said. HEHE!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~~~~98 DAK CC 3.9L~~~~~
p.s. Sorry so long, I was only going to state one thing, but I got
started and couldn't stop.
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/CGI-BIN/dml.html