Re: Moon Roof/Sun Roof

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 21:09:11 EDT

Talk like this started the "hand out the window" mod. One doesn't need an
overhead console to tell you if it's winter. One doesn't need a little
electric motor to open a sunroof. In StL I could get a pop-up, fully
adjustable, also fully removeable, installed w/ solar glass (not too hot) w/ a
lifetime warrenty and yearly maintainence for $300. W/ the extra $1000 I can
get nitrous so it'll be really windy just outside my sunroof. I call this the
sunroof w/ the hand "towards the ceiling" mod. Professional users of the "hand
towards the ceiling" mod can use it like the yawn/stretch in Jr. High, and drop
the hand over behind the passenger, resting the hand on her shoulders, very
slick, very cool, very modern.
Later,
Robert sly Trottmann

--