Re[4]: Moon Roof/Sun Roof

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 21:11:26 EDT

Well, you got me there... But $1,300 bones is reasonable! Damn, it seems
so simple, but your right, the risk is great! For $1,300 I can buy a bunch
of other stuff I need more (read *want* more). Guess I'll have to keep
stickin' my head out the window to see the stars (beats stickin' my head up
my arse anyway :-)!

T.