fwd: Re: RE:115 - Long.. to Jack

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 21:33:00 EDT

< SNIP -very big snip - No need to repost both mine and Jack's novelettes. >

Remember , Penut Butter Cap'N Crunch !

And , NO, you aren't getting my Bud Lite !

<SNIP>

 Penut Butter Cap'N Crunch ! & Bud Lite - the true Breakfast of champions!

Jack-

Points well taken and no offense taken - I was just kinda curious as to the
source of your discontent with my favorite commonwealth. No I was not going
after a "tit for tat" with the Ga. comment, I couldn't remember where you
are from (I thought Tx. - please forgive me!)

Yes, unfortunately the SW area of Va. has been very depressed for a number
of years. Some (actually alot) of enterprising souls have taken to
moonshining again, making SW VA one of the largest producers of joy juice
(not nitrous!) in the SE USA. I actually use to hunt around Rural Retreat,
but don't get down their too often anymore. Thanks for the Ga. police tips.
I'll be in Winder (near Athens) at the end of the month - gotta look out for
them Georgia troopers.

Dak Content ?? _- It's nice to see that civil discourse is still alive and
well on the DML.
(Cap-N-Crunch on the way - ya gotta provide your own Bud Lite - sorry)

Duff