Re: fwd: Re: RE:115 - Long.. to Jack

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 22:23:40 EDT

At 09:33 PM 10/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>< SNIP -very big snip - No need to repost both mine and Jack's novelettes. >
>
>Remember , Penut Butter Cap'N Crunch !
>
>And , NO, you aren't getting my Bud Lite !
>
><SNIP>
>

> Penut Butter Cap'N Crunch ! & Bud Lite - the true Breakfast of champions!

Thought some of you would get a kick out of this....

BEER CONTAINS FEMALE HORMONES

Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female
hormones. To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints
of beer and observed that 100% of them gained weight, talked excessively
without making sense, became emotional, couldn't drive, and refused to
apologise when wrong.

No further testing is planned.

.....Don't ask...friend sent it to me.....