RE:DML Sticky Issues

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 11:13:47 EDT

   Thanks, really I just tossed it together from what others had submitted so
it's not really my work. I'll work up a better version (gonna get the ol'
home PC back up and on-line tonite) and put it up (maybe I can fix the Ram so
it's not so beakish). I'll also have a postscript version available of it for
our local signmaker to take a look at for pricing purposes.

Shaun H.