Re: The new guy

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 11:24:55 EDT

Wow, that is good for a 4x4. I was racing at capitol raceway near DC. I
am not too ashamed of that time though, because it was 75 deg 58% humidity
and I had everything (including a house speaker I was taking home) in the
truck and a full tank of gas. It was one of those, hey wanna go and I
said, why not, things. I have only made 4 passes on my truck, two per
weekend, one week apart. The 318 dakota guys were running 15.7's so I
didnt feel too bad. I need more gear though. I have 3.55's with those
big SS/T tires.

Bill