RE: The new guy

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 11:32:01 EDT

Thanks for the answers, Bill!!!!! Needless to say - ignore my post=20
where I asked the same thing. I was changing multiple things at once,=20
so I have no hard figures, but I'll bet your assessment of a .2 drop=20
in the =BC was accurate. You can feel the motor wrapping up quicker=20
with no fan.

Tate

97 reg cab 318 5spd 3.21 open
MP headers and Y
3" single exhaust/high flow cat/Dynomax Ultraflo
Magnecor wires
Shaved TB
No fan at the track!