Re: RE: Spankers unite

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 16:33:20 EDT

YAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sounds like a gas Tate!

Forget about the disclaimers dude... We trust ya' man!!

T.

<<snip>>
I was on my way to lunch about two months ago with friends (good
friends - great people). I'm in my truck, they have a Olds Intrigue,
a Del Sol, and a 77 Vette. Bunch of people going in four vehicles. I
was the last one out of the company parking lot and came up to a
stoplight last. We were at a light to turn right onto a freeway
entrance ramp. I turned into a parking lot on the right, passed my
friends via the parking lot, went across about 40 yards of field,
waited for an opening created by the intersection light changing,
 hopped off the curb onto the ramp and boiled 'em in first, barking
them in second and third heading onto the freeway. All three of the
friends cars were still waiting on the light.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

They loved it! They all like my truck too FWIW.

Disclaimer - the grass wasn't developed property - just grass, weeds,
and litter. I didn't trench the grass or spray anything on anyone's
vehicle. I didn't cut anyone off on the ramp (no one even came close
to having to tap the brake for me). Top speed on this spank was about
20mph.

IT WAS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could this fellow's car do that????? (without ripping the front end
out from under it?!?!)

Tate>>