Re: JBA Header info requested

From: Donny M Hayes (hayesdm@zdnetmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 16:20:26 EDT

>of experiences people have had with them so far...Good performance gains?
>Leaking problems? sound quality? etc.

Well, I didn't have any trouble getting them on my 98 RT. Did all of it myself (10 minutes of help from my WIFE!) in about 4 hours. So far no problems at all..no leaks, high quality work, etc. Off the line, I have noticed more spin and seems to have helped the dead area in mid rpm range. Some have had different opinions about the quality of them, but mine were excellent.

Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere!
ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com