RE: JBA Header info requested

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 17:47:11 EDT

Did anyone run "before and after" performance numbers with these
installed? I was looking for a set for my Durango, and then when talking
to a couple of speed shops locally they "poo-poo'd" them (as well as
Borla and Gibson shorties) as worth a couple of HP at the most on the
360 motors. I have the Mopar headers on the Dak, and according to the
Vericom there was a 17hp increase after they were installed (intake and
cat back were already on the truck).

Craig